Having some homemade sauces in the cupboard, prepared with flowers from your own harvest of Taste of Love edible roses, can get you out of a lot of trouble.
Have you ever had an unannounced visitor?
Preparing a simple and healthy snack, with an exotic flair, can brighten up any get-together.
We started with some canapés:
Ingredients for the Canapés:
- Small portions of toasted bread (bought or homemade).
- Fresh cheese spread in the flavour of your choice: neutral, peppers, onion, pineapple…
- Any homemade sauce made from the petals of your Taste of Love rosebushes.
- Fresh petals from your edible rosebushes
The preparation is very simple:
Spread the bread with the cheese of your choice. Accompany it with a spoonful of sauce from your rose harvest, either syrup or gelée (sweet) or chutney (savoury) and a petal to add colour to the starter.
That’s it! Simple and delicious.
What about the salad?
Four simple ingredients and a spectacular result:
- Mix of mixed lettuce leaves.
- Pomegranate seeds.
- Any homemade sauce made from the petals of our Taste of Love roses
- Fresh petals from your edible roses to taste.
Innovate in the presentation of the green lettuce leaves, decorate with a few grains of pomegranate and petals from your rosebushes, finishing your creation with the sauce of your choice on top.
Any palate will be amazed by the flavour and aroma that accompanies these totally shocking snacks.
If you haven’t received your flowers yet, try the tasting sauce that comes with the rosebush pack.
Important note: Depending on the variety of rose bush in production, you will keep the aroma of roses but you will get a different colour and flavour of citrus, red fruits, strawberries, spicy… Consult the characteristics of each rose bush that you will find in this link https://rachelandco.net/caracteristicas-de-los-rosales-comestibles-taste-of-love/
We show you a tasting… Open your senses!
Would you like to share your experience with us?